Biltekoff & Pullen LLP was founded in 1994 to provide experienced, sophisticated, and aggressive representation to businesses large and small.
It is our belief that as a law firm, our success is wholly dependent on the success of our clients. Therefore, we work diligently each day to provide high quality legal representation on every single legal matter and to every single client. We are also dedicated to serving our clients in a responsive manner, with the courtesy and respect they deserve.
Thanks to our extensive experience, combined with a focus on New York State business law, we can meet the needs of clientele – ranging from small businesses to large, multi-national corporations – in the following areas:
- General Business Law – Business formation, transactional representation, contracts, sales or purchases of assets, mergers & acquisitions, financing, franchising, and not-for-profits
- Oil & Natural Gas Law – Litigation, legislative, public relations, transactional, land, leasing, title and regulatory services
- Environmental Law – Compliance with state and federal environmental laws, environmental impact reviews, land use planning & zoning, and litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Law – Conveyances, leases, financing, industrial development bond, transactions, joint ventures, land use
- Commercial Litigation & Appellate – Mediation, arbitration, administrative tribunals, and traditional courtroom litigation
- Estate/ Business Succession Planning – Business succession planning to family members and others, exit strategies, transfer of ownership, restructuring, asset protection, wills & trusts, powers of attorney
If you have any questions about our firm or our capabilities, please contact us.