Disputes are common in today’s litigious society. But when a conflict does arise, the litigation attorneys at Biltekoff & Pullen LLP can quickly get up to speed and help you make the difficult decisions necessary.
Whether through mediation, arbitration, administrative tribunals, or traditional courtroom litigation, our goal is to effectively handle your case in an expeditious manner – minimizing the cost while delivering results.
Our knowledge and experience in the following areas enable us to provide seamless representation to our clients:
- Various manufacturing processes
- Scrap metal handling and recycling
- Waste handling, hauling and transportation logistics
- Oil and natural gas exploration, development and production, land services and supply chain services
- Sales and product distribution
- Business formation and relationships
- Commercial lending, financing and credit facilities
- Joint ventures, franchising and licensing
- Commercial real estate, leasing and development
- Shareholder agreements and disputes
- UCC and other commercial statutes
- Corporation and business organization statutes
- Common law claims in fraud, conversion, tortious interference and other unfair business practices
Sometimes a decision of the court just does not make sense because it’s contrary to the law; while other times a losing party simply cannot accept a loss. Whatever the case, we have the unique writing and oral advocacy skills that it takes to represent you in the appellate process. We will partner with you to understand your needs and then work to effectively structure your case and aggressively argue it before the court.